An Everlasting Clan
Log-in Nerd.
An Everlasting Clan
Log-in Nerd.
An Everlasting Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Everlasting Clan

This is just our beta-Website, our full website will be more professional and will be active around Christmas.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to our Un-Official website Nerdz, post around and keep active.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» New Clan Ventrilo server
EOC                                                       EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 9:51 pm by lord sauron

» Banned without warning
EOC                                                       EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 4:51 am by Mesons

» Teamspeak 3 server
EOC                                                       EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 6:17 pm by Klandra

» Poll [week #2]: Who caps?
EOC                                                       EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 2:31 pm by Ditsy Doo

» Early Chistmas House Party
EOC                                                       EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 8:07 pm by Bonkx

» Pest Control
EOC                                                       EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 7:52 pm by Bonkx

» Wilderness Agility Course Event
EOC                                                       EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 7:46 pm by Bonkx

» Stealing Creation
EOC                                                       EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 7:37 pm by Bonkx

» Saturday's Events (11-24-2012)
EOC                                                       EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 11:41 am by Mystravia

Poll
Who caps?
1. i do!!!!!!!
EOC                                                       I_vote_lcap88%EOC                                                       I_vote_rcap
 88% [ 14 ]
2. i can't
EOC                                                       I_vote_lcap6%EOC                                                       I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
3. i don't want to
EOC                                                       I_vote_lcap0%EOC                                                       I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
4 what is capping?
EOC                                                       I_vote_lcap6%EOC                                                       I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 16
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 21 on Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:06 pm

EOC

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LipBites
Clan Owner
Clan Owner
LipBites

EOC                                                       Empty
PostSubject: EOC    EOC                                                       EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 4:44 am

So in recent events EOC has been released, i'd just like to know what are your thoughts?

how do you like it? what do you dislike? honestly for me, i don't care although i miss the special attacks, these look nice,
but i'm a skiller santa
Back to top Go down
http://nerds.nstars.org
zoropirates

zoropirates

PostSubject: Re: EOC    EOC                                                       EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 3:51 am

I think it made Slayer a bit more fun and desirable, but everything seems nerfed now, and magic seems way over powered, enemies all seem a hellova lot weaker, and prayer is a stupid skill now. I think that Jagex should have worked more on upgrading their servers rather than updating something that wasn't broke, in my honest opinion.
Back to top Go down
LipBites
Clan Owner
Clan Owner
LipBites

PostSubject: Re: EOC    EOC                                                       EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 11:14 am

Agreed, i have no clue what Jagex is trying to go through, i believe by the time all their updates are done, we'll look like world of Warcraft.
Back to top Go down
http://nerds.nstars.org
zoropirates

zoropirates

PostSubject: Re: EOC    EOC                                                       EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 1:10 pm

That's exactly what I was thinking, next thing you know, we're gonna have gp split into copper silver and gold
Back to top Go down
a_lily
Clan Admin
Clan Admin

PostSubject: Re: EOC    EOC                                                       EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 3:49 am

Since the EoC, the servers have been more glitchy, IMO.
I get logged out randomly and background gets changed (solid blue, sometimes) or my character and others will disappear all together.

I do like some features tho. With the adrenaline, my technique is to kill multiple (around 3 at a time) so it stays up and I can use the higher % required moves more often. Since there are multiple bars, I have 1-4 set up for melee(2), range and magic. With the 5th one, I put other stuff like high alch - I press the number, then click on the item. It seems 2 go much faster that way Smile or tele. I also like being able to put food on the bar during fights so there's less moving of the mouse back and forth especially if you have auto-retaliate off.

I'm hoping the overpowering will eventually even out. I've never played WoW so I don't know how similar they are. Prayer appears pretty obsolete at this point...

Let's hope there's never an evolving of coins into denominations... Smile
Back to top Go down
zoropirates

zoropirates

PostSubject: Re: EOC    EOC                                                       EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 10:28 pm

Yeah, there are definitely perks to this update, I'm just a little butthurt on the market kinda crashing, especially for claws. I miss weapons having specials, it makes them seem a whole lot weaker and less desirable. Not to mention DDP++ doesn't exist anymore, mine got turned into a regular Dragon Dagger.

But my main concern is the players. Jagex lost over 60% of their players with this update, and their income from them probably dropped even more. So my question is why did they spend the time to make an update that most people didn't even like? Not to mention it seemed to only affect bots a couple days.

I think as long as they don't make the game any easier I'll be cool with it. Like when they made Runespan, that probably pissed off anyone who had gotten 99 RC from the good ol' imbuing runs, and the ivy for woodcutting, and bonfires for firemaking. I kept playing Runescape when I started because of the seemingly impossible to max levels. I just hope that they remain maxable only for the truly dedicated.

Let's hope GP stays the way it is indeed..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EOC    EOC                                                       Empty

Back to top Go down

EOC
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
An Everlasting Clan :: General Discussion :: In-Game Discussion Topics-
Jump to: