An Everlasting Clan
Log-in Nerd.
An Everlasting Clan
Log-in Nerd.
An Everlasting Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Everlasting Clan

This is just our beta-Website, our full website will be more professional and will be active around Christmas.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to our Un-Official website Nerdz, post around and keep active.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» New Clan Ventrilo server
about the Dreaded Captain Zoropirates EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 9:51 pm by lord sauron

» Banned without warning
about the Dreaded Captain Zoropirates EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 4:51 am by Mesons

» Teamspeak 3 server
about the Dreaded Captain Zoropirates EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 6:17 pm by Klandra

» Poll [week #2]: Who caps?
about the Dreaded Captain Zoropirates EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 2:31 pm by Ditsy Doo

» Early Chistmas House Party
about the Dreaded Captain Zoropirates EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 8:07 pm by Bonkx

» Pest Control
about the Dreaded Captain Zoropirates EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 7:52 pm by Bonkx

» Wilderness Agility Course Event
about the Dreaded Captain Zoropirates EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 7:46 pm by Bonkx

» Stealing Creation
about the Dreaded Captain Zoropirates EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 7:37 pm by Bonkx

» Saturday's Events (11-24-2012)
about the Dreaded Captain Zoropirates EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 11:41 am by Mystravia

Poll
Who caps?
1. i do!!!!!!!
about the Dreaded Captain Zoropirates I_vote_lcap88%about the Dreaded Captain Zoropirates I_vote_rcap
 88% [ 14 ]
2. i can't
about the Dreaded Captain Zoropirates I_vote_lcap6%about the Dreaded Captain Zoropirates I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
3. i don't want to
about the Dreaded Captain Zoropirates I_vote_lcap0%about the Dreaded Captain Zoropirates I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
4 what is capping?
about the Dreaded Captain Zoropirates I_vote_lcap6%about the Dreaded Captain Zoropirates I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 16
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 21 on Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:06 pm

about the Dreaded Captain Zoropirates

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
zoropirates

zoropirates

about the Dreaded Captain Zoropirates Empty
PostSubject: about the Dreaded Captain Zoropirates   about the Dreaded Captain Zoropirates EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 4:15 am

I'll start off with an answer to the question you've all been holding in, so yes, my name is in fact a reference to One Piece. I've had my account for about 4 and a half years now, and have taken numerous breaks, only to find myself drawn back with my friend Carldude_12.

Anyway, outside of Runescape, I play Monster Hunter. I'll play that if I'm doing an afk-able skill, like farming, or runecrafting at runespan. Monster Hunter is pretty much the coolest game ever to me, I use a hammer, my specialty is Jhen Morhan.

But besides gaming, I'm an American High School student, taking on my junior year.

I usually have a positive impact on people's feelings and moods (but we all have those people we repel don't we?)

My best subject has always been science and math.

I'm dyslexic, so English is a pain.

My talents lie in the arts, I can draw anime well, and I rock at the piano.

I know how to play 10+ instruments, including clarinet, saxophone, piano, viola, mandolin, and accordion.

I write some music here and there for fun, almost always piano solos.

My favorite sport, and the only one I do is boxing, I enjoy the feeling of sore muscles.

I can make sword swinging look pretty fancy, even though I suck at sword fighting.

I can be sarcastic and serious, depends on the situation and my mood.

My sense of humor is pretty screwed up.

I'm an anime nut, Clannad was the most touching and sad anime I've ever seen, making it my favorite. My favorite anime out of the big three, is One Piece.

Well I dont know what else to say about myself, I look forward to being a member of this clan, you all seem like really cool people so far (:
Back to top Go down
LipBites
Clan Owner
Clan Owner
LipBites

PostSubject: Re: about the Dreaded Captain Zoropirates   about the Dreaded Captain Zoropirates EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 11:11 am

Very nice introduction, we have a pure talent amongst us, welcome to the clan i hope to see you around in-game. Nice meeting you.
Back to top Go down
http://nerds.nstars.org
zoropirates

zoropirates

PostSubject: Re: about the Dreaded Captain Zoropirates   about the Dreaded Captain Zoropirates EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 1:55 am

Thank you Smile it's going to be fun, I'm looking forward to this experience.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: about the Dreaded Captain Zoropirates   about the Dreaded Captain Zoropirates Empty

Back to top Go down

about the Dreaded Captain Zoropirates
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
An Everlasting Clan :: General Discussion :: Red Carpet Introductions-
Jump to: